Blog / 2010 / Raising Awareness About Endometriosis
August 11, 2010
Well into the 19th century, cancer was believed to be a venereal disease by many people and no one ever admitted to having it. Today, we all know that cancer isn’t contagious and we’re proud to race for a cure. It’s time for endometriosis to enjoy the same level of public awareness as cancer.
If you suspect you have endometriosis, there are six questions you should ask your gynecologist before allowing them to treat the disease.
For more information about treatments I’ve used, check out these articles:
- how I went from diagnosis to almost completely healed
- using the Pill
- using the Mirena Coil
- focusing on Chinese medicine
- going gluten-free
- overhauling my whole approach to eating
- using physical therapy and squatting
- navigating the doctor’s ego
- figuring out the 6 questions you should ask your gynocologist
Does this post make you think of something you want to share with me? Do you have a question about my art or my career? Do you want to say hello?
To receive an email every time I publish a new article or video, sign up for my special mailing list.
If you enjoyed this post, Ko-fi allows you to donate. Every dollar you give is worth a bajillion to me!